Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those with a registered Twitter account, who follow the Twitter account @ConvertToRaid (http://twitter.com/converttoraid), and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Physical prizes being awarded by The Campaign are only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. Digital game code prizes being awarded by The Campaign are only open to legal residents of the United States, Canada, EU, and Australia, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Signals Media, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Signals Media, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 1, 2017 (each Tweet campaign will state the date the drawing will be held) and the grand prize will be drawn on December 22, 2017. All online entries must be received by December 21, 2017 at 11:59pm Central Standard Time.
- How to Enter: The Twitter Campaigns must be entered by retweeting specified messages posted at http://twitter.com/ConverttoRaid. The Podcast Campaigns must be entered by sending a Tweet to http://twitter.com/ConverttoRaid containing the specified instructions given during the show recording. The Grand Prize will be drawn randomly from all qualified entries that are submitted during the Campaign period. All entries must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Signals Media, LLC. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Signals Media, LLC.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a prize bundle created for each weekly specific campaign . Prizes include Heroes of the Storm hero bundle codes (approximate value $15 USD), Convert to Raid t-shirts (approximate value $23 USD), Lil’ Hogger Plush (approximate value $15 USD), Alliance Kingdom Hat (approximate value $20 USD), Horde Battle Hat (approximate value $20 USD), FUNKO Murloc Keychain (approximate value $10 USD), FUNKO Arthas Keychain (approximate value $10 USD), Overwatch Coloring Book (approximate value $20 USD), Convert to Raid Coloring Books (approximate value $20 USD), Warcraft Chronicle Books 1 & 2 (approximate value of each individual item $40 USD), Shadow Charity Plush (approximate value $30 USD), Pepe Plush (approximate value $20 USD), Pirate Pepe Plush (approximate value $20 USD), World of Warcraft Coloring Book (approximate value $10 USD), World of Warcraft Cookbook (approximate value $25 USD), World of Warcraft Legion Collector’s Edition (approximate value $70 USD), World of Warcraft: Traveler (approximate value $15 USD), Murloc Plush (approximate value $20 USD). The grand prize drawing is one (1) shopping spree of $300 at JINX.com. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Signals Media, LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Signals Media, LLC discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Signals Media, LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by using https://competitionagency.com/tweetdraw/ for each specified giveaway Campaign, under the rules specified for that drawing under the supervision of Signals Media LLC. Winner will be notified by being tagged on Twitter and/or by Twitter Direct Message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Signals Media LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SIGNALS MEDIA LLC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Signals Media, LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Signals Media, LLC, and Signals Media, LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Signals Media, LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Signals Media, LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Signals Media, LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Signals Media, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Signals Media, LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Signals Media, LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Signals Media, LLC. Signals Media, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Signals Media, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Signals Media, LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Signals Media, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF MINNESOTA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Minnesota having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Signals Media, LLC PO Box 131835, St. Paul, MN 55113. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2017 at 11:59pm.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Signals Media, LLC PO Box 131835, St. Paul, MN 55113
- Twitter:The Campaign hosted by Signals Media, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter.